What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to start making Facebook Ads work for you
- Learn how to write 90 characters of body content that converts and the two elements that must be in your content and why
- Learn how to squeeze the most out of your e-mail marketing on Facebook so you can gain more leads faster and easier
- Learn the truth behind Facebook advertising and how to get more sales, commission and leads while paying less
- Learn the type of content that Facebook looks for that causes them to reject your ad and how to avoid it
- Learn the five reputable sources for offers for any niche and proven ways to choose an offer that sells
- The quick and simple trick to setting up an iFrame for your offers so you get the ad approved faster
- The type of content that Facebook looks for that causes them to reject your ad and how to avoid it
- And a traffic system that was simple to setup (It didn't require a technical degree or coding)
- The five reputable sources for offers for any niche and proven ways to choose an offer that sells
- How you can make the audience read into your ad and not just walk away after seeing your headline
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 2 Cent Facebook Clicks scores 73.84/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://twocentfbclicks.info/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: twocentfbclicks.info you’ll also be taken through to twocentfbclicks.info, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)